1. Taunton JE, Ryan MB, Clement DB, McKenzie DC, Lloyd-Smith DR, Zumbo: A retrospective case–control analysis of 2002 running injuries. Br J Sports Med 2002, 36:95–101.
2. Hamill et al.: Coordinative variability and overuse injury. Sports Medicine, Arthroscopy, Rehabilitation, Therapy & Technology 2012, 4:45.
3. Hoeberigs JH: Factors related to the incidence of running injuries. Sports Med 1992, 13:408–422.
4. Weh L , Froeschle G. Incubation in Preparations as a means of influencing Cartilage mechanism: A mechanical study. Biol Ther 1990; 8 (4) – 91 -3.
5. Jäggi R, Würgler U, Grandjean F, Weiser M. Dual inhibition of 5-lipoxygenase/cyclooxygenase by a reconstituted homeopathic remedy; possible explanation for clinical efficacy and favourable gastrointestinal tolerability. Inflamm Res. 2004 Apr;53(4):150-7.
6. Birnesser H1, Stolt P. The homeopathic antiarthitic preparation Zeel comp. N: a review of molecular and clinical data. Explore (NY). 2007 Jan-Feb;3(1):16-22.